Step One – choose your unique, handcrafted Orkney Chair!
Check the following points:
a) Choose the size you want, see also Dimensions
- Full Size Orkney Chair - Traditional or Comfort Fit?
- Three-Quarter Size Orkney Chair - Traditional or Comfort Fit?
- Child's Orkney Chair
To sure you have the correct size for you do this simple measurement:
Place both your hands over your bellybutton,measure behind you from left elbow, across your back, to right elbow.
- Measurements above 48cm / 19 inches we recommend ordering the Full Size Chair Comfort Fit
- Measurements below 48cm / 19 inches we recommend ordering the Full Size Chair Traditional Fit
- Measurements up to 47cm / 18.5 inches will also be comfortable in the Three-Quarter Size or Lady's Chair
- Measurements up to 38cm / 15 inches will also be comfortable in the Peedie Chair or Child’s Chair
b) Choose the style you want - with or without a Hood?
c) Choose the wood you want: Driftwood, Oak, Sapele or Walnut
The Driftwood Orkney Chair is made with a solid wooden seat. Oak, Sapele and Walnut Orkney Chairs are made with rush seats unless you specifically request a wooden seat which carries a small supplement in price.
d) Would you like a drawer?
Step Two – order your Orkney Chair
Call us on 01856 872517 or email email@example.com, we'll be able to tell you when the next timeslot to make your chair would be available. Please tell us if there is any special date by which you need your chair. Check our Price list page and please read our Terms and Conditions
Step Three – pay your deposit
Your timeslot to make your Orkney Chair is booked as soon as we receive your deposit.
Step Four – pay the full balance for your Orkney Chair
We will contact you about 2 weeks before your Orkney Chair is due to be made requesting full payment reaches us before the beginning of your timeslot.
Your Orkney Chair is begun at your allotted timeslot providing your payment has been received.
Step Five – delivery of your Orkney Chair
As soon as your Orkney Chair is completed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date and time. Delivery is at courier cost plus our packaging.
Step Six – enjoy your Orkney Chair!
Your unique Orkney Chair arrives home, you now have an hierloom which will last for generations and will hopefully be a joy to all. Please let us know if you are happy with your Orkney Chair.
Thank you for your order!